M.S. in Environmental and Sustainability Management
The Earth Commons along with the McDonough School of Business and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences created this degree with the understanding that science and business principles are both critical to achieving sustainability goals across the globe.
Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- Environmental Metrology & Policy (EMAP)
- Graduate Program in Environmental History, Georgetown History Department
- Global Human Development specializations in Food, Agriculture, and Rural Livelihoods and in Environment and Climate
- Environmental Law & Policy
- Environmental and Energy Law (L.L.M.), a one-year specialized degree in environment, energy, natural resources, land use, and food law
- Graduate Program in Biology (Ph.D), Georgetown Biology Department
School of Medicine
- Earth Commons (ECo) Fellows: a post-doctoral teaching and research fellowship through the Earth Commons.